Dev Diary #26 – Killer Vegetables and Bloopers
Crunch crunch crunch.
- We’re experimenting with the camera’s focal length to convey the vastness of the desert.
- We created and implemented another rough jump animation.
- There are now killer vegetables in the game. Carrots are what Sarahul’s nightmares are about.
- Lols aside, the vegetables are for a farm area at The Edge. People have to eat something.
- Alex finished the blockout of the “Mirror Room” in the wind temple and Julian programmed the logic. Time to test, model and integrate assets.
- Daniel created concepts for the Mirror Room.
- We’re preparing our Kickstarter campaign and we’re shooting a ton of in-game and real world video. In this dev diary, you can see some of the bloopers ;)
Watch our previous episode.
Watch our next episode (coming soon).