Dev Diary #47 – Sarahul Dancing Around A Place
Since we can finally test a coherent level, we do so and introduce regular testing sessions.
- Chris tries welcoming you in Russian this week.
- We set up Bugzilla to better track all the bugs we encounter from now on. Basecamp was not really designed for such a thing.
- One bug is titled “Sarahul dancing around a place”.
- All our programmers are working like crazy fixing those bugs and send tons of changlogs.
- We established regular testing sessions. Every second Friday everybody quits their work and we playtest the level.
- Suuuuper early blockout footage of the fire temple interior Alex is working on.
- Jason worked on the Havoc spell. It’s the combination of fire, water, and essence magic.
- Jason also created a geyser effect for our coast level.
- Adrian is finishing up the ghost enemy that’ll roam the ghost city.
- Chris wanted to finally reveal what’s up with the mysterious woman.
- Get into the discussion and join our forum: forum.sonofnor.com