Dev Diary #61 – Christmas Party
Live footage of our virtual Christmas party.
- Thank you everybody for a tremendous year. Several of us met live in Innsbruck, Austria, for the first time in real life. We planned our Kickstarter campaign and didn’t have a clue how it would go. We played some Minecraft and League of Legends, had a great time. We restructured our team to cope with the workload and it did work out. We had a successful Kickstarter campaign! We were greenlit on Steam. We reached several milestones and are well under way with the game. This is more than we could ever hope in the beginning of 2013! This was all made possible by you and for that we’re sending out our sincere thanks to all of you: our fans, backers, followers of our project, constructive critics who give us new impulses and ideas! We will have new and exciting things to show again in 2014! Stay tuned!
- We did some progress this week and we did complete a sprint but we had our hands full celebrating our virtual Christmas party.
- We’re giving away 10 Fire Temple Camp demos! Watch our video.
- Next dev diary will be released after our holiday break, Sunday January 12th! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Get into the discussion and join our forum: forum.sonofnor.com