Dev Diary #75 – “The Stuff”
Ricardo recaps our April Fools’ joke and shows progress on beautifying and cluttering levels he works on.
- Welcome Natascha (human concepts) and Drew (animator) to the team.
- Our April Fools’ joke was quite successful this year :)
- Cluttering and sounds in Yant’shaza: tearable obelisks, market places and more. We’re really happy how the atmosphere comes along. Here, too, there are different styles for traversing a level.
- Something big is coming. But it’s quite ugly still.
- Get into the discussion and leave your comments here, on YouTube, or join our forum at forum.sonofnor.com so we can discuss your opinion in our daily team meetings!