Are you interested in joining our team to create really unique core games? We’re very lucky to have a great and talented team that contributes to all aspects of our crazy endeavor!
We’re always happy to receive applications from motivated folks! So don’t be shy!
Currently open freelance positions:
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing:
• Be responsible for delivering a consistent art-style in the game
• Plan and develop high class graphical concepts of locations, characters, atmosphere, etc.
• Support all artists, give feedback and guidance
• Lead and manage all artist and strive to further improve their performance and quality
• Provide and maintain efficient asset workflows
• Work remotely (home office) or in Innsbruck (office) – your choice!
• Collaborate remotely with other team-members
• At least 20h/week
Who we’re looking for:
• You have a minimum three years of related professional experience
• You love playing games, especially PC games!
• You can envision, formulate, maintain and communicate an art-style
• You have excellent communication skills within small team structures (German/English)
• You are able to lead, guide, work with and manage a team
• You have high knowledge about game-engines, common and efficient workflows, tools & development processes
• You know your way around colors & shape-language
• You handle 2D Software easily
• You are experienced in doing game art and sketches
• You have a broad knowledge of art production in games
• You have the ability to work self-directed and reliably
• You have great communication skills in English both verbally and in writing
Nice to have:
• You are good at 3D modelling and texturing
• Knowledge of project management (agile, scrum)
• Experience in outsourcing art to external partners
• You are experienced in handling people
• You have leadership experience
• Experienced with Unity & Unreal
• You have worked in a remote team before
Send your application to email@example.com. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!