You want to create awesome PC/console games for passionate gamers? Shape the look and feel of our games? Want to work right here with us in our cool office in the middle of the Alps? Or you maybe even like to work from home?
Our mission is to delivery unique game experiences embracing technical and gameplay challenges!
You are a creative individual, who can envision the looks of a game and specific assets in it. You can achieve your vision and bring it to life as 3D/2D assets. You know what is important to our players (eyes) to stand out and are able to balance quality and production goals.
You love working with others, getting feedback, incorporating it and constantly improving yourself.
You can act as lead to other internal and external artists and clearly be their central point of contact. Empower them to realize the vision and review their work so they can improve. Ultimately you strive to deliver the best game visuals possible!
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing
- Modelling and texturing of highpoly & lowpoly models for our games
- Designing detailed textures in Photoshop
- Plan and develop high class graphical concepts for play areas and characters
- Support art implementation into the game
- Use and maintain efficient asset workflows
- Collaborate remotely with other team-members
- Incorporate feedback
- Work on awesome core games for PC & consoles
- Work with two major game-engines: Unity and/or Unreal4.
- Work with a competent and enthusiastic team of game-devs
- Either work in our Innsbruck (Austria) office, or work from home
Who we’re looking for
- You handle 2D and 3D Software easily
- You can model and texture high quality assets for different platforms (PC, Console, mobile)
- You know your way around colors & shape-language
- You have the ability to work self-directed and reliably
- You are highly motivated, flexible and a team player
- You have good communication skills within small team structures (German/English) verbally and in writing
- You love playing games, especially PC games!
Nice to have
- You have 2-3 years of related professional experience
- A varied knowledge of games across all fields and genres, especially core games for PC and console
- You have a good technical understanding of game engines
- You are experienced in doing game art and sketches
- Knowledge of project management (agile, scrum)
- You have worked in a remote team before
- You worked with versioning systems like SVN or GIT
- You speak German
- You have a good understanding of the market: trends, tops, flops, Steam
- Rigging and skinning skills
Addtional Note: This full-time position is available right away!
Legal Note (req. by Austrian Law): In case of an employment you’d be categorized as “Allgemeine Tätigkeit” of the “IT Kollektivvertrag” (Verhandlungsbasis).
Please send your application to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!