You want to create awesome PC/console games for passionate gamers? Use top-notch tools and shape the design of our games? Want to work right here with us in our cool office in the middle of the Alps? Or you maybe even like to work from home?
Our mission is to delivery unique game experiences embracing technical and gameplay challenges!
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing:
- Design, implement and test front-end and back-end game systems & logic
- Work on awesome core games for Steam
- Work with two major game-engines: Unity and Unreal4
- Work with state-of-the-art tools & workflows (VS, ReSharper, …)
- Work with a competent and enthusiastic team of indie-game-devs
- You can also work remotely from home (if you want to)
- Collaborate remotely with other team-members
Who we’re looking for:
- You know how game-engines work internally and what approaches they use
- You have very good knowledge with either Unity or UE4, and at least basic knowledge of the other one.
- You have good working knowledge of C# and C++
- You know about OOP and are familiar with (code) design patterns
- You love playing video games, especially PC games!
- Solid math knowledge (linear algebra, geometry)
- You can work self-directed and reliably
- You like working in a team, solving problems together
- You have good communication skills in English both verbally and in writing
Nice to have:
- You have 2-3 years of professional experience in the games industry
- You participated in 2 complete game development cycles
- You worked with versioning systems like SVN or GIT
- You know about DOD
- You speak German
- You have experience with performance optimizations (e.g. parallelization)
- Solid basic physics knowledge (especially kinematics)
- You know how to write shaders (GLSL, HLSL or Cg)
Addtional Note: This is a full-time position that is available right away!
Legal Note (req. by Austrian Law): In case of an employment you’d be categorized as “Spezielle Tätigkeit 1” of the “IT Kollektivvertrag” (Verhandlungsbasis).
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you!