Dev Diary #65 – LOD of the Sounds
We implemented a great sound system this week that safes resources and makes sounds audible that were previously silent.
- This week, we show the following progress: Sand Dragonling enemy, in-game menu, invisibility effect, sound level of detail system and new sounds for the Fire Temple.
- Get in touch. Ask Alex, our producer, anything you wanted to know about his job on Son of Nor, what he does in his free time or what games he likes to play and why: http://ask.fm/AlexanderGrenus
- We’re interested in your opinion regarding the invisibility effect. What do you think of it? Does it work? Do you have complementary ideas?
- What do you think of the new sounds? Any feedback you would like to pass on to Chris?
- Get into the discussion and leave your comments here, on YouTube, or join our forum at http://forum.sonofnor.com so we can discuss YOUR opinion in our daily team meetings!