You are a passionate and very structured individual who likes working with buggy games, turning them into great experiences for people who love non-buggy-ones ^^? We create games that have a unique focus embracing technical and gameplay challenges. Come and work with us in our cool office in the middle of the Alps. It has a breath-taking, inspiring view.
Our mission is to deliver unique game experiences embracing technical and gameplay challenges!
You have a sixth sense for things that can go wrong in games. That’s why you know what needs to be tested. You are a good communicator that can interface with our producers as well as developers to explain them in detail what state the current game build is in and what’s necessary to bring them to a stable, enjoyable state. You can also walk the fine line between bugs that absolutely need to be fixed and fight for them, and letting less important bugs go that would put unnecessary strain on project timelines and the team.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing:
- Find and identify (reproduce) issues in our builds
- Maintain an-up-to-date bug-database
- Test new features, fixes, content, etc.
- Approve merge requests if the associated build works
- Perform scripted, ad hoc and regression testing
- Provide gameplay and technical feedback
- Diligently and reliably communicate with the team
Who we’re looking for:
- You have a passion for games and game testing
- You have great communication and documentation skills
- You have the ability to work self-directed and reliably
- You have sound analytical skills
- You love playing PC/console games
- You have a good command of English (German optional), both written and spoken
Nice to have:
- Worked as QA Tester already
- Previous experience working in the software/game development industry
- Working experience with issue trackers (e.g. Mantis), test case management tools (e.g. MS Office and Wikis)
- Knowledge of QA methodology
- You speak German
Addtional Note: This is a full-time position that is available right away!
Legal Note (req. by Austrian Law): In case of an employment you’d be categorized as “Zentrale Tätigkeit” of the “IT Kollektivvertrag” (Verhandlungsbasis).