You are a passionate and very structured individual who likes working with buggy games, turning them into great experiences for people who love non-buggy-ones ^^? We create games that have a unique focus embracing technical and gameplay challenges. Come and work with us in our cool office in the middle of the Alps. It has a breath-taking, inspiring view!
You have a sixth sense for things that can go wrong in games. That’s why you know what needs to be tested. You’ve worked in QA for games before. You are a good communicator who can interface with our producers as well as developers to explain them in detail what state the current game build is in and what’s necessary to bring them to a stable, enjoyable state. You can also walk the fine line between bugs that absolutely need to be fixed and fight for them, and letting less important bugs go that would put unnecessary strain on project timelines and the team.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing:
- Find and identify (reproduce) issues in our builds
- Maintain an-up-to-date bug-database
- Create and manage test cases
- Test new features, fixes, content, etc. (approve merge requests)
- Perform scripted, ad hoc and regression testing
- Improve our testing workflows and pipelines (e.g. automated testing)
- Provide gameplay and technical feedback
- Diligently and reliably communicate with the team
Who we’re looking for:
- You have a passion for games and game testing
- You have at least 2 years of experience with QA in games
- You have great communication and documentation skills
- You are very organized and well structured
- You have the ability to work self-directed and reliably
- You have solid analytical skills
- You love playing PC/console games
- You have a good command of English, both written and spoken
Nice to have:
- Experience in management (e.g. producer, PM, QA Manager, etc.)
- Working experience with issue trackers (e.g. Mantis), test case management tools
- You speak German
Note: This is
a full-time position that is available right away!
Legal Note (req. by Austrian Law): In case of an employment you’d be categorized as “Zentrale Tätigkeit” of the “IT Kollektivvertrag” (Verhandlungsbasis).