We’re very lucky to have a great and talented team that contributes to all aspects of our crazy endeavor! You would like to work with us in our office in the middle of the Alps? We are a small team where all of that is possible. If you are interested in an Internship at stillalive studios, don’t hesitate and submit your application. You want to create unique core games, use top-notch techniques and gain relevant work experience?
We´re always happy to receive applications from motivated folks!
- You should be passionate about games, whether they are computer, video, mobile, board, role-playing or otherwise
- A self-directed and reliable working style
- A highly motivated, flexible team worker
- Good language skills in German and/or English
What we need from you:
- Personal Information & Motivation section
- A cover letter which clarifies what position you would like to adopt at stillalive studios
- Your detailed CV
Important: Unfortunately we cannot accept requests for internships of less than 5 months.