You want to create awesome PC/console games for passionate gamers? Shape the look and feel of our games? Want to work right here with us in our cool office in the middle of the Alps? Or you maybe even like to work from home?
Our mission is to deliver unique game experiences embracing technical and gameplay challenges!
Looking for artists!
Attention Artists: We're looking for more creatives in our team! If you have what it takes, you can be the one to shape the look of our games together with Katja! Hit us up if you can handle 2D & 3D software and have worked in Games before: http://stillalive-studios.com/join-us/art-positions/Gepostet von stillalive studios am Donnerstag, 12. Juli 2018
You are a creative individual, who can create various elements of a game and specific assets in it. You can achieve your vision in-engine and bring it to life as 3D/2D assets. You know what is important to our players (eyes) to stand out and are able to balance quality and production goals. You love working with others, getting feedback, incorporating it and constantly improving yourself.
Ultimately you strive to deliver the best game visuals possible!
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing
- Become the leading artist on a project – shape and realize your vision
- Achieve your vision in-engine with postprocessing, light-setup and composition
- Modelling and texturing of highpoly & lowpoly models for our games
- Designing detailed textures in Photoshop and other programs
- Support art implementation into the game
- Use and maintain efficient asset workflows
- Collaborate remotely with other team-members
- Incorporate feedback
- Work on awesome core games for PC & consoles
- Work with two major game-engines: Unity and/or Unreal
- Work with a competent and enthusiastic team of game-devs
- Either work in our Innsbruck (Austria) office, or work from home (remote is only possible from Europe)
Who we’re looking for
- You have the eye of an artist :-)
- You handle 2D and 3D Software easily
- You can model and texture high quality assets for different platforms (esp. PC, Console)
- You know your way around colors & shape-language
- You are able to take an existing concept and model/ texture them according to a given style
- You can work self-directed and reliably
- You have 2-3 years of related professional experience
- You are highly motivated, flexible and a team player
- You have good communication skills within small team structures (German/English) verbally and in writing
- You love playing games, especially PC games!
Nice to have
- A varied knowledge of games across all fields and genres, especially core games for PC and console
- You understand Animation and Rigging, and have experience with it
- You have a good technical understanding of game engines
- You are experienced in doing game art and sketches
- Knowledge of project management (agile, scrum)
- You have worked in a remote team before
- You worked with versioning systems like GIT
- You speak German
- You have a good understanding of the market: trends, tops, flops, Steam
Addtional Note: This full-time position is available right away!
Legal Note (req. by Austrian Law): In case of an employment you’d be categorized as “Allgemeine Tätigkeit” of the “IT Kollektivvertrag” (Verhandlungsbasis).