Lead Dev QA Tester (f/m/d)
You want to create awesome PC/console games for passionate gamers? Use top-notch tools and shape the design of our games? Want to work right here with us in our cool office in the middle of the Alps?
Our mission is to deliver unique game experiences embracing technical and gameplay challenges!
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing:
- Perform scripted, ad hoc and regression testing
- Provide gameplay and technical feedback
- Become the advocate for quality within the team
- Identify, classify and report bugs in Jira/Mantis
- Create and manage test cases
- Verify bug fixes and monitor active issues
- Test games in an agile environment embedded in the development team
- Organize internal and external playtest
- Manage external QA teams
- Assure stable builds are delivered
Who we’re looking for:
- You have a passion for games and game testing
- You are highly motivated, flexible and a team worker
- You have the ability to work self-directed and reliably
- You have sound analytical skills
- You have worked on or played games on the following platforms:
- You have strong communication and documentation skills
- You have a good command of English (German optional), both written and spoken
Nice to have:
- Previous experience working in the software/game development industry
- Working experience with issue trackers (e.g. Jira), test case management tools (e.g. MS Office and Wikis)
- Knowledge of QA methodology
- Experience with test case creation and basic test planning knowledge.
- Previous experience with testing PC and console games
- Experience leading a team of testers
Addtional Note: This is a full-time position that is available right away!
Legal Note (req. by Austrian Law): In case of an employment you’d be categorized as “Spezielle Tätigkeit 1” of the “IT Kollektivvertrag” (Verhandlungsbasis).