You are a passionate artist and want to work on fresh PC/Console games for people who love gaming? We create games that have a unique focus embracing technical and gameplay challenges. Come and work with us in our cool office in the middle of the Alps. It has a breath-taking, inspiring view. If you’re an experienced remote worker, it’s also possible to work from wherever you are!
You are a highly creative person, experienced with asset creation for many purposes in game development. You can create key visuals, concepts, 2D art, UI mockups, model your creations in 3D, texture them, bring them in-engine and tweak environment and lights, post screen effects and everything around it to make it look gorgeous.
You will define the look of entire games together with our Art Director. How they feel, color language, shape language. You are able to create unique looks that stands out from other games. You have a strong vision and know how to realize it from idea to concept to in-game assets. You also know how to delegate tasks to other team members and judge and feedback their work.
You know what’s important in a sometimes-hectic development process at any given time. You balance quality of your work versus the time and budget that is available for a project. You are great at communicating your vision and discussing any issues that arise in the development. You love working with others, getting feedback, incorporating it and constantly improving yourself.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing
- Become the leading artist on a project – shape and realize your vision
- Work closely with our Art Director Katja
- Achieve your vision in-engine with postprocessing, light-setup and composition
- Modelling and texturing of highpoly & lowpoly models for our games
- Designing detailed textures in Photoshop and other programs
- Support art implementation into the game
- Use and maintain efficient asset workflows
- Collaborate remotely with other team-members
- Incorporate feedback
- Work on awesome core games for PC & consoles
- Work with two major game-engines: Unity and/or Unreal
- Work with a competent and enthusiastic team of game-devs
- Either work in our Innsbruck (Austria) office, or work from home
Who we’re looking for
- You have the eye of an artist :-)
- You handle 2D and 3D Software easily
- You can model and texture high quality assets for different platforms (esp. PC, Console)
- You know your way around colors & shape-language
- You are able to take an existing concept and model/ texture them according to a given style
- You can work reliably – others can count on you
- Yan can organize your tasks and your time well
- You have at least 2-3 years of related professional experience
- You are highly motivated, flexible and a team player
- You have good communication skills within small team structures (German/English) verbally and in writing
- You love playing games, especially PC games!
Nice to have
- A varied knowledge of games across all fields and genres, especially core games for PC and console
- You understand Animation and Rigging, and have experience with it
- You have a good technical understanding of game engines
- You are experienced in doing game art and sketches
- Knowledge of project management (agile, scrum)
- You a worked in a remote team before
- You worked with versioning systems like GIT
- You speak German
- You have a good understanding of the market: trends, tops, flops, Steam
Addtional Note: This full-time position is available right away!
Legal Note (req. by Austrian Law): In case of an employment you’d be categorized as “Allgemeine Tätigkeit” of the “IT Kollektivvertrag” (Verhandlungsbasis).
If you would like to apply please head over here and fill out the form!
We are looking forward to hearing from you! :)