You want to manage the creation of awesome PC/console games? Work with an enthusiastic, international and motivated team? Want to work with lots of different departments and disciplines right here with us in our cool office in the middle of the Alps, or even from home?
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing:
- Handle an entire project from start to finish
- Create plans together with the project lead and execute on them
- Organize, create, maintain and distribute tasks together with the team
- Setup and follow milestone plans, adapt them where necessary
- Maintain the bigger picture ensuring a smooth production
- Identify risks and obstacles and remove them before they blow up
- Work on awesome core games for Steam/Consoles
- Work with a competent and enthusiastic team of indie-game-devs
- You can also work remotely from home (if you want to)
Who we’re looking for:
- You love to organize things and enable other people
- You are well familiar with Agile methodologies like Scrum/Kanban
- You have excellent communication skills in English both verbally and in writing
- You love to foresee potential risks and challenges, and mitigate them before they happen
- You have experience in leading teams (at least 4 people in size)
- You like looking at an issue from all sides, and understand the client’s perspective
- You have a good understanding of game development
- You can work self-directed and reliably
- You like working in a team, solving problems together and solving problem for others
Nice to have:
- You have professional work-experience in the games industry
- You are great with partners (building trust, expectation management, change management)
- You participated in at least one complete game development cycle as a project manager
- You have experience with risk management
- You worked with versioning systems like SVN or GIT
- You speak German
- You work in Innsbruck (being locally there makes communication easier)
- You can help keeping spirits and motivation high
- You have an outgoing personality and are well respected
- You love playing video games, especially PC games!
Additional Note: This full-time position is available right away!
Legal Note (req. by Austrian Law): In case of an employment you’d be categorized as “Allgemeine Tätigkeit” of the “IT Kollektivvertrag”.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! :)
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.