Tech Artist (m/f)
You want to create awesome PC/console games for passionate gamers? Shape the look and feel of our games? Want to work right here with us in our cool office in the middle of the Alps? Or you maybe even like to work from home?
Our mission is to delivery unique game experiences embracing technical and gameplay challenges!
You are a reliable person and passionate about working inside game-engines (Unity, Unreal). You can act as interface for all different departments in game development: art, code and design. You have excellent communication skills and a good technical understanding of how games work.
You are well organized and can handle a wide variety of tasks on different projects. You love working in a team and deliver the best User-Experience you possibly can!
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing
- Heavily work within two major game-engines: Unity and/or Unreal4
- Implement UIs and bring them to live with animations
- Integrate assets and prepare them for designers to be used
- Use visual scripting (Blueprints / Nottorus) to implement (gameplay) features
- [optional] Performance Testing and Optimization
- [optional] Create FX to enhance the games
- Maintain and improve efficient asset workflows
- Collaborate remotely with other team-members
- Interface with tech, art and design constantly
- Evaluate and incorporate feedback (esp. client/community feedback)
- Work on awesome core games for PC & consoles
- Work with a competent and enthusiastic team of game-devs
- Either work in our Innsbruck office (Austria), or work from home
Who we’re looking for
- You have solid knowledge about how to use game-engines (Unity and/or UE4)
- You know about common and efficient workflows, tools & development processes
- You have a good technical understanding of game engines
- The ability to create clear, concise documentation
- You love playing games, especially PC games!
- You have great communication skills in English both verbally and in writing
- You can work self-directed and reliably
- You like working in a team, solving problems together
- You worked on at least one game project from start to finish as tech-artist
Nice to have
- One of the following:
- You have a background as an artist
- You have a background as a programmer
- You have a background as a designer
- Knowledge of project management (agile, scrum)
- You have worked in a remote team before
- You worked with versioning systems like SVN or GIT
- You speak German
Addtional Note: This full-time position is available right away!
Legal Note (req. by Austrian Law): In case of an employment you’d be categorized as “Allgemeine Tätigkeit” of the “IT Kollektivvertrag” (Verhandlungsbasis).
Please send your application to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!