You want to manage the creation of awesome PC/console games? Work with an enthusiastic, international and motivated team? Want to work with lots of different departments and disciplines right here with us in our cool office in the middle of the Alps, or even from home?
You are a very organized person who enjoys planning detailed tasks for different projects at the same time. You have used Agile project management methods already and like to work in teams. You are familiar with project management toolsand like to work and plan using them. Enabling team members to help them succeed is your daily goal. Communication and analytical thinking are one of yourstrengths. You keep a clear head even at challenging times.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing
- Manage a full game development cycle by using Agile project management methods
- Create plans together with the Producer and execute them
- Own the project management tool and keep it up to date
- Organize, create, maintain and distribute tasks together with the team
- Make sure every team member has all information and can work unimpeded
- Proactively organize team meetings to inform team members about the project state
- Follow-up with team members on a daily base and track progress
- Work on awesome core games for PC and Consoles
- Work closely on a daily base with a competent and enthusiastic team of indie-game-devs
Who we’re looking for
- You love to organize things and enable other people to succeed
- You are well familiar with Agile methodologies like Scrum/Kanban and havesuccessfully conducted multiple projects already
- You love to communicate and facilitate the information flow within the team
- You have excellent communication skills in English both verbally and in writing
- You love to foresee potential risks and challenges, and mitigate them before they happen
- You have a solid understanding of game development
- You can work self-directed and reliably
- You like working in a team, solving problems together and solving problem for others
Nice to have
- You have professional work-experience in the games industry
- You have experience in leading teams (at least 4 people in size)
- You participated in at least one complete game development cycle as a project manager
- You have experience with risk management
- You speak German
- You can help keeping spirits and motivation high
Additional Note: This full-time position is available right away!
Legal Note (req. by Austrian Law): In case of an employment you’d be categorized as “Allgemeine Tätigkeit” of the “IT Kollektivvertrag”.