You want to create awesome PC/console games for passionate gamers? Shape the look and feel of our games? Want to work right here with us in our cool office in the middle of the Alps? Or you maybe even like to work from home?
Our mission is to deliver unique game experiences embracing technical and gameplay challenges!
You are a reliable person and passionate about working inside game-engines (Unity, Unreal). You can act as interface between all different departments in game development: art, code and design. You have good communication skills and a solid technical understanding of how games work. You love to work with shaders and achieve the visual look the artists envision! You are well organized and can handle a wide variety of tasks on different projects.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing
- Heavily work within two major game-engines: Unity and/or Unreal
- Setup materials, use atlases and bring the artist’s vision to live!
- Write shaders with special capabilities
- Integrate assets considering naming, LODs, batching, draw-calls, baking, materials, etc.
- Integrate and setup characters with clever animation blendtrees
- Help with setting up image effects and scene lighting
- Asset Performance Optimizations
- Create FX to enhance our games
- Maintain and improve efficient asset workflows
- Become the bridge between tech and art
- Work on awesome core games for PC & consoles
- Work with a competent and enthusiastic team of game-devs
- Either work in our Innsbruck office (Austria), or work from home
Who we’re looking for
- You have solid knowledge about how to use game-engines (Unity and/or UE4)
- You know about common and efficient workflows, tools & development processes
- You know your way around HLSL and/or the Shadergraph / Material-Editor
- You have a technical understanding of render pipelines: draw calls, materials, deferred vs. forward rendering, PBR, etc.
- You love playing games, especially PC games!
- You have great communication skills in English both verbally and in writing
- You like working in a team, solving problems together
Nice to have
- You have a solid background as an artist or programmer
- You worked on at least one game project from start to finish as tech-artist
- You are experienced with game asset optimization
- You created cool looking VFX for games already
- Knowledge of project management (agile, scrum)
- You have worked in a remote team before
- You worked with versioning systems like GIT
- You speak German
Additional Note: This full-time position is available right away!
Legal Note (req. by Austrian Law): In case of an employment you’d be categorized as “Allgemeine Tätigkeit” of the “IT Kollektivvertrag”.
If you would like to apply please head over here and fill out the form!
We are looking forward to hearing from you! :)