You want to create awesome PC/console games for passionate gamers? Shape the look and feel of our games? Want to work right here with us in our office in the middle of the Alps? Or you maybe even like to work from home?
You are a reliable person and passionate about working inside game-engines (Unity, Unreal). You can act as interface for all different departments in game development: art, code and design. You have excellent communication skills and a good technical understanding of how games work.
You are well organized and can handle a wide variety of tasks on different projects. You love working in a team!
Who we’re looking for
- Heavily work within two major game-engines. You have in depth knowledge about how to use Unity and Unreal
- You have a working knowledge of the industry standards for optimization workflows and can execute them in a 3D Program like Blender. (Mesh, Texture, level, etc.)
- Setup materials & shaders in-engine to let our assets shine
- Setup game levels incl. open world (optimization, workflow, structure, LODs, streaming, …)
- Integrate assets and prepare them for designers/artist/coders to be used
- Collaborate remotely with other team-members. You have a good understanding of how all departments (art, tech, design) work together and where your know how is needed
- You can evaluate and integrate Assets from Outsourcers. Know how to give feedback and what to look out for when working with external people.
- You have great communication skills in English both verbally and in writing
- You can work self-directed and reliably
- You worked on at least two game project from start to finish in a similar capacity
- 3D Program like Blender, Maya, 3DS Max, etc.
- You worked with versioning systems like GIT
- [optional] Houdini
- [optional] Substance
Nice to have
- Familiar with agile project methodology (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, …)
- You have worked in a remote team before (if you choose to not join us in Innsbruck directly)
- You speak German
Addtional Note: This full-time position is available right away!
Legal Note (req. by Austrian Law): In case of an employment you’d be categorized as “Allgemeine Tätigkeit” of the “IT Kollektivvertrag”.